Vineland Junior Football League
The Greenview Inn at Eastlynn Golf Course
Sunday, February 10, 2019 Time TBA
2019 Blitz Awards banquet rules/guidelines
- Players and cheerleaders are free. Everyone else needs a ticket which are $20 each. Tickets MUST be purchased at one of the four sales dates. NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!
- You may purchase up to two tickets per player or cheerleader.
- All players or cheerleaders must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trophies will be supplied for players/cheerleaders who attend banquet ONLY.
- We must be made aware of ALL players/cheerleaders who will be attending otherwise we will not have a trophy for them.
- There is limited seating. Depending on the amount of ticket sales, we may have to have two sessions that day, one for Freshmen/Sophomores and one for Juniors/Seniors. Therefore, times are marked “to be announced”. Parents may elect to attend one or both without purchasing another ticket. If you decide to attend both, we must know in advance for a headcount. If you attend both, you will only be permitted to have a meal at one.
- ANY players who still owe equipment or money for equipment will not be receive their trophy until equipment issue is handled.
- Please be prepared to confirm the following at time of ticket sales.
- Exact spelling of participant name
- Specific sessions wishing to attend if there are split sessions.
- Sales Dates: Mon-Jan 14, Jan 17, Jan 22, Jan 24. Times for all dates is 6-7pm @ the football trailer In Romano Park.